Thursday 7 May 2020

Distance Learning 7th April 2020

Good Morning Room 22

It has been wonderful seeing some of your beautiful faces on our Google Meets and hearing all about your news. You have all had exciting things to share and have done a great job asking and answering questions of each other.

Today I challenge you to be CURIOUS. Let's use our growth GEM and find out how many steps it takes to walk around our houses. I wonder how many steps it will take me to walk around my house? When I find out, I will put the answer in the comments below.




Don't forget to keep sending me pictures and videos of your learning. It is amazing to see you all be creative and do different things to keep your brain and your GEMS growing.

From Miss Stuhlmann

8 comments:

  1. Good Morning Room 22. It takes me 107 steps to walk around the outside of my house. I wonder how many it takes you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Miss Stuhlmann, how fun to walk around your house! That's a lot of steps. Great work using your Growth GEM! From Miss White

    ReplyDelete
  3. 107 steps is a lot, I will give measuring my house a go too Miss Stuhlmann.
    From Mrs Burge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morena Miss Stuhlmann. I am glad that your Google meets are going well. I use lots of steps when I go for a walk. I will be interested to see the variety of answers you will get. I too am excited to see all the learning going on in Room 22.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Miss Stuhlmann, nice to see you. I wonder how different or similar the amount of steps it will take for Room 22 to walk around their houses. Do you think if one of the GEMS in Room 22 walked around your house it would be the same amount you counted or more or less...? I wonder...
    Miss Robertson

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so great room 22 has enjoyed your google meets Miss Stuhlmann, it certainly is different for them I'm sure but great to hear they are getting on board and sharing and being interested in what their classmates have been doing. I wish I had been keeping a count of my steps over the past 5 weeks, I think it would be a large number!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's great to see that Rabab and Jerry have already taken up the challenge to see how many steps it takes to walk around their houses. It's a fun way to get some fresh air - just make sure you wrap-up-warm in this chilly weather!

    ReplyDelete
  8. 139 steps for Kiyaan

    ReplyDelete

Fun Day and End of Term 4

 Hi Family and Friends It has been a wonderful year in Room 22. We have enjoyed learning and having fun together.  Here is a video from our ...